Instruments page 1 of 5
1. Accordion - an instrument in which you must press keys and move your hands in and out to play
2. Baritone (Euphonium) - a brass instrument that has the same range as the trombone except it has valves
3. Baritone Saxophone - the largest and lowest saxophone where the horn rests on the ground
4. Bass - this is the largest string instrument that to play you hold strings at the top and move your bow back and forth; An electric bass is very similar to an electric guitar only it has the same four strings as a bass.
5. Bass Clarinet - a clarinet that has a saxophone-like horn
6. Bass Drum - a large drum used to keep the beat
7. Bass Guitar - a guitar with a longer head