8. Bassoon - one of two double-reed instruments in which to play you press keys and bite down on the mouthpiece then blow
9. Bongos - a small pair of drums originated in Cuba
10. Cello - the second largest strings instrument; It is very similar to the Bass.
11. Clarinet - a reed instrument with both keys to press and holes to cover before blowing.
12. Concertina - an instrument very much like the accordion except it has buttons instead of keys; The name translates to Satan's Ribcage.
13. Drum Kit - a kit that contains bells, a snare drum, drum pads, and sticks
14. Violin - a classical strings instrument with 4 strings; The two ways it is played are plucking and bowing
15. Viola - very similar to the Violin only slightly larger and half an
Instruments page 2 of 5